Michigan’s Upper Peninsula is blessed with a treasure chest of writers and poets, all seeking to capture the diverse experiences of Yooper Life. Now, U.P. Reader offers a rich collection of their voices that embraces the U.P.’s natural beauty and way of life, along with a few surprises.
Please browse our current publications in print! Editions are available in paperback (PB) or Hardcover (HC) bindings. For eBook editions, please visit Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, or wherever eBooks are sold.
- U.P. Reader — Issue #1 (2017)
- U.P. Reader — Issue #2 (2018)
- U.P. Reader — Issue #3 (2019)
- U.P. Reader — Volume #4 (2020)
- U.P. Reader — Volume #5 (2021)
- U.P. Reader — Volume #6 (2022)
- U.P. Reader — Volume #7 (2023)
Please choose PB for paperback or HC for hardcover editions in the product selector below: